Newbie Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Questions

Well, here goes........got a few questions I hope someone would be kind enough to help me with (spot the newbie!!)
    what should the tyre pressure be?
    mpg.....poodling about & motorway?
    where exactly is devils pit? can I just come along to watch as I'm a big scaredy girls blouse at the moment? (I've just seen the videos and I want to come out to play, can I, can I, can I??)
    where can I get my spare wheel cover personalised with my own piccie? (big woofer, of course)
    what EXACTLY is the point of Land Rovers???????????????????????? (dislike them with a passion, especially as my ex-hubby's got one!!)

Thank you (in anticipation of some sensible answers!!)

BTW - got my insurance through Diamond, which is not much good for you blokeys, I know, but thought the girlies might want to check it out if theirs is high. £323 fully comp (budget quoted me £856!!)

BTW - got my insurance through Diamond, which is not much good for you blokeys, I know, but thought the girlies might want to check it out if theirs is high. £323 fully comp (budget quoted me £856!!)

Methinks I better start wearing a skirt and high heels..................nope!!, better not, I might like it

Comment

Originally posted by Mastiff Mum
      Well, here goes........got a few questions I hope someone would be kind enough to help me with (spot the newbie!!)
      what should the tyre pressure be? Some where around 31psi
      mpg.....poodling about & motorway?any where between 20 and 30 mpg
      where exactly is devils pit? can I just come along to watch as I'm a big scaredy girls blouse at the moment? (I've just seen the videos and I want to come out to play, can I, can I, can I??) luton Bedfordshire and yes come along one day get a ride round with some onewhere can I get my spare wheel cover personalised with my own piccie? (big woofer, of course)don't know
      what EXACTLY is the point of Land Rovers???????????????????????? (dislike them with a passion, especially as my ex-hubby's got one!!) Again don't know

I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

what should the tyre pressure be?
        mpg.....poodling about & motorway?
        where exactly is devils pit? can I just come along to watch as I'm a big scaredy girls blouse at the moment? (I've just seen the videos and I want to come out to play, can I, can I, can I??) M1 Jct 12 follow signs for Barton-Le-Clay
        where can I get my spare wheel cover personalised with my own piccie? (big woofer, of course)
        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...&rd=1&tc=photo or http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...&rd=1&tc=photo
        what EXACTLY is the point of Land Rovers???????????????????????? (dislike them with a passion, especially as my ex-hubby's got one!!) So people in flat caps, green wellies, shooting sticks & tweed jackets feel they belong to a club.

Comment

Hope you never need to claim . Tam was insured with them and they were cheap , until a skip lorry wrote her car off . Usless load of t*****s. Cheap insurance and cheap staff.
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
          X