Towbars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Towbars

Hi this is a post for all you people out there who need or want a towbar. I am in the trade and fit towbars for a living, we do a mobile service all over the north west and north wales if you need it. Any further afield and it will have to be a supply only job, but I should be able to give all you surfers a good price. If anybody is interested please email me with your requirements and I will get back to you with a Price.

You can email me at reg@ntlworld.com

Cheers David
    Now I Have Grown Up, I Need A Grown Up Tonker Toy!

I am interested David can u get me a price thanks m8 just post it here then everyone can see the price
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

forgot to say i have a 2.4, 2nd gen with wheel on the back door, and do u have a towbar that does not get grounded in the mud when out playing lol

Comment

Towbar Prices

Will get some prices together and post them here as you advise Chris, where the spare wheel is doesn't make a difference, I dont have any probs with my towbar grounding, but it does catch the socket, thinking of mounting it in the bumper.

Comment

I would be interested in one for a 3rd Gen. I believe it's the same as a Landcruiser Colorado.
          Cheers
          [U]Cheers Ian[/U]

Comment

Originally posted by Toad
            Will get some prices together and post them here as you advise Chris, where the spare wheel is doesn't make a difference, I dont have any probs with my towbar grounding, but it does catch the socket, thinking of mounting it in the bumper.
            thanks david

Comment

Hi Toad

I am also interested in a tow bar.

1991 2.4 surf / manual box / underslung spare wheel.

Price incl postage and how easy to self fit please?
              .......because I can....OK!
              2.4 TD manual 1992 SSR-X

Comment

DING ! DING !

I am sure the site boss's are happy with your sponsorship

Comment

Originally posted by skipkoo
                  DING ! DING !

I am sure the site boss's are happy with your sponsorship
                  Unsure about that one but only trying to help out my fellow surfers, as I know how hard it can be to get stuff for the surfs.

Comment

Towbar Prices

Ok here it is, the price for a towbar with towball and wiring kit for a single socket would be £120. With a second socket add another £15.
                    Postage would be about £15
                    If you want me to fit it for you add £30 for a towbar with single socket and £40 for a towbar with twin electrics, but I have to do this in my own time to keep prices down so will have to be a sunday or saturday afternoon or maybe teatime during the week and would be preferable if you brought the car to me.
                    Time takes about 1 hour to 1 hour and half.
                    But self fit is quite easy, plus will give you my phone number incase you need any help.

As for the third Gen Surfs I am still trying to find out if we can get a towbar that fits, if somebody in the north west has one that i can take a look at I will be able to tell if it is the same as the second Gen surfs or a landcruiser colorado like somebody else said.

Comment

For a 3th Gen:

My Towbar is a PCT one with twin electrics, 12n-12S audible relay kit and bumper protector.
                      Had it fitted by a mobile fitters in the my area, total cost was £250.

Same as for the Landcruiser Colorado, part no. TTY4001 £146, bumper protector for double sockets part no. ZM1163 £8.93

Have a look at this thread for pics etc...

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=6485

Comment

3rd Gen Towbar

Cheers for that skipoo, can sort out prices for them now.

Comment

Originally posted by Toad
                          Ok here it is, the price for a towbar with towball and wiring kit for a single socket would be £120. With a second socket add another £15.
                          Postage would be about £15
                          If you want me to fit it for you add £30 for a towbar with single socket and £40 for a towbar with twin electrics, but I have to do this in my own time to keep prices down so will have to be a sunday or saturday afternoon or maybe teatime during the week and would be preferable if you brought the car to me.
                          Time takes about 1 hour to 1 hour and half.
                          But self fit is quite easy, plus will give you my phone number incase you need any help.

As for the third Gen Surfs I am still trying to find out if we can get a towbar that fits, if somebody in the north west has one that i can take a look at I will be able to tell if it is the same as the second Gen surfs or a landcruiser colorado like somebody else said.
                          thanks for the info i will let u know soon as i can

Comment

Originally posted by skipkoo
                            For a 3th Gen:

My Towbar is a PCT one with twin electrics, 12n-12S audible relay kit and bumper protector.
                            Had it fitted by a mobile fitters in the my area, total cost was £250.

Same as for the Landcruiser Colorado, part no. TTY4001 £146, bumper protector for double sockets part no. ZM1163 £8.93

Have a look at this thread for pics etc...

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=6485
                            towequipe do that for about 90 quid.
                            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                            X