X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Tyre Question

Hi All,

Can i fit 275 - 70 - 16 onto my Surf which currently has 265 - 70 - 16

( is there a massive difference and can it cause any probs )

Having a nightmare trying to get hold of the 265s for BFG ATs but might be able to get some 275s !

Looks like all BFGoodrichs are on underfined order, have tries all the weblinks to various sites listed on here - anyone know where else i can try or who may stock them ?

Cheers
    3RD GEN 3.0TD 1996 SSR-X BLUE OVER SILVER

Have you tried Nene Valley Off Road on 01604 781187. I had some BFG AT's off them recently (32x11.5x15's) and they had no problem sourcing them.
    Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

no luck with nene valley but after 2 days trying have manged to get a set of 4 BFGs AT 265-70-16 from Denton tyres Dumfries fitted all in for £400.
      Snapped his arm off and gettin sorted tomorrow.
      3RD GEN 3.0TD 1996 SSR-X BLUE OVER SILVER

Comment

Originally posted by Cockney Surfer
        no luck with nene valley but after 2 days trying have manged to get a set of 4 BFGs AT 265-70-16 from Denton tyres Dumfries fitted all in for £400.
        Snapped his arm off and gettin sorted tomorrow.
        Dentons do a good deal,Bridgestone Duellers £91.00 each all in.