Surf Mk3 vs Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Mk3 vs Colorado

I'm looking at both vehicles for a future purchase, Any helpful comments on pros and cons gratefully recieved. Is there much difference (practically speaking)?

phil

Originally posted by boxertwin
    I'm looking at both vehicles for a future purchase, Any helpful comments on pros and cons gratefully recieved. Is there much difference (practically speaking)?

phil
    just the body's are different... the colorado is much taller so i'd imagine there's more headroom perhaps being UK spec the colorado will not have air con, etc.
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I'm pretty sure its got air con. Surfs of this age (96/97 on) tend to be slightly cheaper than the Landcruiser Colorado equivalent. Both seem to have ABS airbags, air con etc, so how do I choose ?
      phil

Comment

Drive them both then decide which one suits you! Of course the GRIN only comes with a SURF
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

One thing to consider is that Surfs with intercoolers are pretty rare but I believe all Colorados have them. Other than that it's down to personnal preference. I think the Surf is a far nicer looking truck but thats my view.
          [U]Cheers Ian[/U]

Comment

get a quad bike!... much more fun!...
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Colorados are a lot heavier than Surfs. They don't handle as well and they have dreadful rear and side visibility.

Comment

simply surfs rule ok!!!
                ex Burgundy 2.4 owner

Comment

Originally posted by *Turandot*
                  Colorados are a lot heavier than Surfs. They don't handle as well and they have dreadful rear and side visibility.
                  Surfs look better too!

Comment

Getting a manual 3rd gen is difficult too.

Comment

Working...
                    X