It's Mine........All Mine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Mine........All Mine

I picked it up this evening, b****y fantastic, can't wait till tomorrow to go and play with it. Incidentally it has a 'MERC TYPE' bonnet emblem on it, clear acrylic with a gold badge inside on a chrome base and i've not noticed it on others, has anyone else got one.

John
    [size=4][font=franklin gothic medium][color=lime]Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day[/color][/font][/size]
    [img]http://www.vertueren.gb.com/welshflag.gif[/img] [color=red]Gods Country[/color]

Originally posted by rockey
    I picked it up this evening, b****y fantastic, can't wait till tomorrow to go and play with it. Incidentally it has a 'MERC TYPE' bonnet emblem on it, clear acrylic with a gold badge inside on a chrome base and i've not noticed it on others, has anyone else got one.

John
    A picture speaks a thousand words...........

Comment

Originally posted by rockey

John
      Congratulations John, but while you were wetting yourself with excitement you didn't actually tell us exactly what you picked up, and your profile still lists the Merc.

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by Cmar
        A picture speaks a thousand words...........
        I'm taking the camera with me tomorrow to eventually take a few snaps of the motor,hopefully get some posted soon.