Headlight Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight Removal

Can anyone tell me how to remove the headlights to fit new bulbs?

Welcome aboard Phil !

Helicopter Pilot : In Ross-shire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    EH Gods what next.

Bulbs, straight forward really, but you'll need to remove the battery or batteries if you have two.
    Once they are out you'll see the rear of the headlamp, unclip & out comes the headlamp.

If you have any problems PM me, i'm down in Ayrshire, but spend a lot oif time in the Highlands ( working ) was up for three days this week.
    Might meet up sometime ????
    Free Heli rides GUYS
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Thanks for the info, will have a look when it stops raining (May?).
      Re the helicopter rides, no problem, but first you'll need to roll your Surf-we operate the Air Ambulance up here!!!!!!!

Comment

Remove only one battery at a time, replace bulb then refit battery then move to other battery & do the other bulb this will prevent the ECU Resetting
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Thanks for the info, M,rky, that's the way to do it, also had to pop the rad header tank of course, but no probs. Having replaced the standard bulbs with 130/90 watt it has only improved from pathetic to weak, will have to try Xenon I think.

Cheers,

Phil

Comment

Originally posted by filgreen
            Thanks for the info, M,rky, that's the way to do it, also had to pop the rad header tank of course, but no probs. Having replaced the standard bulbs with 130/90 watt it has only improved from pathetic to weak, will have to try Xenon I think.

Cheers,

Phil

You could try upgrading the wiring as I don't think the toyota stuff is up to running the bigger bulbs. There is a recent thead on this in electrical try doing a search.
            I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Working...
            X