Arnies time today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnies time today

Well had to do the hardest thing ive done in my life today after 15 yrs in the fire service nothing ive seen or done came close to saying goodbye to our loyal and faithfull family member Arnie, i didnt think we would be so affected by his passing, but after 14yrs, weve lost our first child in a sence, bye Arn and we will forever miss and love you.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by firefly; 14 October 2004, 21:23.
    if a politition is talking its lying

Originally posted by firefly
    Well had to do the hardest thing ive done in my life today after 15 yrs in the fire service nothing ive seen or done came close to saying goodbye to our loyal and faithfull family member Arnie, i didnt think we would be so affected by his passing, but after 14yrs, weve lost our first child in a sence, bye Arn and we will forever miss and love you.
    Know exactly how you feel, been there too. You just have to remember the good times with your dear old friend.
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Almost a hundred dog years is a good innings. It may not be much of a consolation but, the fact that he made such a ripe old age is because he was well loved, fed and exercised. Remember the good times.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Looks like a grand character. Feel for you
        Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss, losing a pet really sucks. Lost a much loved cat 3 years ago - the cast was 17 years old and had been with us for 5 years having been rescued, not affraid to admit that a few tears passed my eye, and my wife cried for a week.

Remember the good times, get another one, nothing replaces a lost friend but a new friend helps you to move on.

Cheers

Comment

Thanks all
            didnt want another dog but im looking at breeders now, Whatever we get will never replace a brilliant dog but will ease the pain im sure.
            Dave
            Last edited by firefly; 15 October 2004, 20:11.
            if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

Working...
            X