how to drowned a range rover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to drowned a range rover

I was dropping my son of to school this morning as its a typical welsh day outside in other words its pi**ing down on the way I noticed one of the roads was flooded about two and a half feet of water so I thought to myself I know what way I am going. on the way back ther is a new V.8 range rover in front of me so he had to show off you know the type of t*at my cars better than your car and stick his clog down as we approached the flooded section of road he must of been doing 45 mph so I backed off he hit the water it was like an explosion i don't know what he did to it exactly but he got through just about only to come to a spluttering halt the other side. I almost choked with laughter and cruised through with no problem you should have seen his face it was a picture he also destroyed his front number plate seeing this cheered me up as I have a rotten cold
    TAF

All men make mistakes, but married men find out about them sooner.

Originally posted by TAF
    I was dropping my son of to school this morning as its a typical welsh day outside in other words its pi**ing down on the way I noticed one of the roads was flooded about two and a half feet of water so I thought to myself I know what way I am going. on the way back ther is a new V.8 range rover in front of me so he had to show off you know the type of t*at my cars better than your car and stick his clog down as we approached the flooded section of road he must of been doing 45 mph so I backed off he hit the water it was like an explosion i don't know what he did to it exactly but he got through just about only to come to a spluttering halt the other side. I almost choked with laughter and cruised through with no problem you should have seen his face it was a picture he also destroyed his front number plate seeing this cheered me up as I have a rotten cold
    Oh How I would have laughed. Just goes to prove that brains are the most important accessory in a 4x4

Comment

Didn't you offer him a tow??

Comment

this is what I offered him
        Attached Files
        Last edited by TAF; 13 October 2004, 17:07.
        TAF

All men make mistakes, but married men find out about them sooner.

Comment

Same thing happened to this V8 in this flood- made it through, then conked out. All the diesel vehicles (well Defenders and my Surf) were just playing in it!

Lesson- petrol engine=no good for wading
          Attached Files

Comment

I hit a flooded bit in my old Volvo 145 but conked out in the middle. A nice young lady in a Renault stopped and offered me her WD40. It was lust at first sight. She took me home to dry off and I was missing in action for three days! Happy memories. I like floods, as long as they are not life threatening.
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
            X