@ Dunno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Dunno

Spent all of yesterday waist deep in the sea off Gosport seafront, kept waving at you Paul but no one waved back.

Rude!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Originally posted by TonyN
    Spent all of yesterday waist deep in the sea off Gosport seafront, kept waving at you Paul but no one waved back.

Rude!

It wasnt Paul, it was just a little buoy...

Comment

Rude!

Well If I had of known I would have come over in my little and given you a nice little STERN WAVE!!

Any way I cant see the sea at Gosport, but if you had gone up the Millenium (oops I mean) Spinaker Tower, I would have been able to see you from William's bedroom in between a load of trees and using a very powerfull Telescope

And another thing what would your Guvnor say if he knew that you where having a Paddle in works time?

Paul
      DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Rude!

Now mabe you'll understand what they meant in the job discription by Traveling to far off places.hee hee.
        Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

Originally posted by rubblebags
          Now mabe you'll understand what they meant in the job discription by Traveling to far off places.hee hee.
          And over-sea(s)
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Rude!

yes phil them corkheads dont wave mate just the SEA WAVES
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno
              Well If I had of known I would have come over in my little and given you a nice little STERN WAVE!!

Any way I cant see the sea at Gosport, but if you had gone up the Millenium (oops I mean) Spinaker Tower, I would have been able to see you from William's bedroom in between a load of trees and using a very powerfull Telescope

And another thing what would your Guvnor say if he knew that you where having a Paddle in works time?

Paul
              STERN WAVE wot about them big buggers that come over the BOW then paul
              Enjoying Life after Cancer
              Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                STERN WAVE wot about them big buggers that come over the BOW then paul
                IMHO, If you cant manage a friendly wave then don't wave at all.
                It's only a hobby!

Comment

Rude!

oops! i called the coast guard!
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                    oops! i called the coast guard!
                    They wont wave at him either!

Comment

Rude!

If I'd known you could have popped in for a cuppa!
                      I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death

Comment

Was there again today, much nicer day! had to wait an extra hour for low tide so even later home!!!

Just noticed where your from Jonah! Doh! Could have taken it with me today!
                        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno

Paul
                          One boss was with him, the other is in Malaysia
                          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Was there again today, much nicer day! had to wait an extra hour for low tide so even later home!!!

Just noticed where your from Jonah! Doh! Could have taken it with me today!
                            Tony

You should have checked the Tide tables out EasyTide - on-line tidal predictions from the UKHO check this site out next time, you could have had another hour in bed!

Paul

Comment

Working...
                            X