• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Runner / Surf Reliability

Saw this on MSN this morning, thought it may be of interest

http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/re...ings&tab=4#rel

Comes out pretty good

The photo of the bronze one is actually the same one that was on the Toyota brochure I had when I bought mine in Tokyo, even has the same alloy wheels on as mine .

rgds

Bryan
    Last edited by Bryan; 12 October 2004, 08:07.

Strange that the 1996 model has better engine reliability than all newer versions?
    Powered by ????

Comment

Originally posted by RobD
      Strange that the 1996 model has better engine reliability than all newer versions?
      the only common problems seem to be sensors though... but there again maybe i should read the whole thing... um... nah, can't be arsed!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Talking of sensors, anyone want to give me a working front left abs sensor?

Comment

Isn't that when they changed the engine to the 3.4 from the old 3.0. Apparently the 3.4 actually has some power that was supposedly missing on the 3.0 - mind you all that performance probably comes at a price.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
            Isn't that when they changed the engine to the 3.4 from the old 3.0. Apparently the 3.4 actually has some power that was supposedly missing on the 3.0 - mind you all that performance probably comes at a price.

Cheers
            The 3.4 is a peach, you get more power than the old V6, and better MPG as well! Plus TRD do a bolt on supercharger kit for it as well.
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
            X