How sad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How sad...

I've just heard that Christopher Reeve has died. He had a heart attack at the weekend, he was 52.

Left paralised after a fall from a horse, he never gave up the hope that one day he would have the chance to walk again. Or if it wasn't going to work for him, was tireless in research to assist others in a similar position.

A brave man...
    Superman R.I.P
    Had enough... going to live in Spain....

At least he fought on for 9 years & he still acieved so much
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

I am not to superstishus(? spell checker ) , but there is a well known saying in Hollywood regarding the actors that have played Superman . ALL have had died early or had serious accidents and later died from injuries .
      Christopher Reeve played a role in the new series on telly , only 1 episode but well performed . Aired last year.
      I hope the young guy playing the Superman role at present does not come to the same fate .

Rick
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

I saw a ducumentary on Christopher Reeve earlier in the year. What a brave guy. He actually achieved getting up on his feet and taking a few steps. What an inspiration to us mere mortals.

RIP.
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

A childhood icon has gone. A sad day for all.
          I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death

Comment

hear hear... he never gave in his paralysis and did so much to advance treatment for others as much as himself... an inspiration to us all and a sad loss.
            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X