Durham Direct Imports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Durham Direct Imports

Hi, possibly buying an SSR-x 3.0 next month from Durham Direct Imports - does anybody know of this Dealer or their reputation? they have a website: www.durhamdirectimports.co.uk and seem genuinely helpful enough. Looking for feedback to build confidence in an "almost certain" purchase!!
    Better to be in Cumulonimbus than Cumulogranite

Originally posted by 9belo0
    Hi, possibly buying an SSR-x 3.0 next month from Durham Direct Imports - does anybody know of this Dealer or their reputation? they have a website: www.durhamdirectimports.co.uk and seem genuinely helpful enough. Looking for feedback to build confidence in an "almost certain" purchase!!
    BIMTA approved which is a good thing, ask them for the mileage check sheet, also seems a good price and make sure you get a good warranty.

Comment

Hi Sam
      Looks a nice truck.
      I take it the price quoted is on the road? MOT'ed SVA TAX etc.
      as I could not see that in any of the add?
      Get it checked over before parting with any cash if you are happy
      with it go and enjoy it.

Cheers Chris
      GOT NO COWBOYS HERE?

Comment

never eard of em, where abouts in Durham are they? bought mine from Vine Place in Chilton, Durham, and have had no probs except ac which they dealt with promptly and fitted a new ac pump, btw i bought it in July 03 and have done nothing but check oil/water etc and (kiss of death) it,s had absolutely no probs altho it does need a full service and a timing belt now, anyway best of luck m8 and get ready to wear the stupid grin

ship

Comment

Thanks for the quick replies guys! Went to the BIMTA Website and searched for them - to no avail! (not sure how up-to-date they are, but have to presume they would be!!). With regards to Warranty etc, still waiting for a reply to an Email asking that. They're address is: The Hemmel, BroomPark Village, Durham, DH7 QHT. Reserved, but not due to arrive until end of October, will go down to view and cover the points that you have mentioned. Anyone want to buy a '99 Honda Prelude 2.2 Vti Motegi?!! Cheers, Sam. (any other advice would be most welcome!)

Comment

Thanks for the quick replies guys! Went to the BIMTA Website and searched for them - to no avail! (not sure how up-to-date they are, but have to presume they would be!!). With regards to Warranty etc, still waiting for a reply to an Email asking that. They're address is: The Hemmel, BroomPark Village, Durham, DH7 QHT. Reserved, but not due to arrive until end of October, will go down to view and cover the points that you have mentioned. Anyone want to buy a '99 Honda Prelude 2.2 Vti Motegi?!! Cheers, Sam. (any other advice would be most welcome!)
            They are listed on the BIMTA site.

http://www.bimta.org/SearchResultsDe...ankdetails=335

Comment

Thanks Andy. yeah, found them! (just did'nt come up on the list when I put in my Postcode!)

Comment

Working...
              X