breaking news......

KENNETH BIGLEY REST IN PEACE

just a working man

CARL......

lets go in and get "em
    Ditto

Comment

Our Ken ..

Yes,rest in peace Ken .. wherever you are. Shame though,you went there in the first place knowing the risks.

Comment

hope uncle tony can sleep sound tonight!

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by surfin
          Yes,rest in peace Ken .. wherever you are. Shame though,you went there in the first place knowing the risks.

Yea R.IP. Mr. Bigley and God Bless Ya, but at the end of the day he took the money and made his choices

ship.

Comment

probably the worst thing that could ever happen, but as his family say, the government have done everything they possibly could.

i've got mates and family in iraq and it's about time people stop grizzling about politics.
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
              probably the worst thing that could ever happen, but as his family say, the government have done everything they possibly could.

i've got mates and family in iraq and it's about time people stop grizzling about politics.

- i understand what you mean but cant help thinking if it was one of tony blairs relatives it would be a different story.

not meaning to offend anyone slug man!

RIP Ken

Chris

Comment

Very sad news indeed but not totally unexpected. It's unfortunate that, apart from the money, he liked the people and was trying to help them rebuild their country. RIP Ken.
                It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin
                  - i understand what you mean but cant help thinking if it was one of tony blairs relatives it would be a different story.
                  not meaning to offend anyone slug man!
                  RIP Ken
                  Chris
                  Doubt it! How hard would it be to make a decision against your policy in favour of any of your relatives with the whole nation watching for the slightest sign of favouritism? Impossible, even I couldnt do it. I would however be extremely angry, to the point of abusing my position as PM? Probably.
                  ...Woodie http://woodie.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/D...%20Surfsml.JPG

Comment

Yep R.I.P. No-one deserves that whatever their politics or religion. I can't help thinking that all the negotiation in the world was going to change nothing for poor Ken.

My thoughts go out to his family and his wife.

Comment

R.I.P Ken,
                      My eldest boy (18) is going out there next week , for a 6 month tour.
                      hope for a safe return for all of them.
                      F[COLOR=Black]C[/COLOR] T[COLOR=Black]I[/COLOR]L[COLOR=Black]L[/COLOR] I[COLOR=Black] D[/COLOR]I[COLOR=Black]E[/COLOR]

Comment

beyond understanding

no ground to gain in a political debate. Nothing that small people like us can do to change policy.
                        Just send your prayers to Ken's family and friends, and hope that all people of all races, creeds and beliefs can try to find a peace out there - so our boys can come home safe.

Except of course the butchering bast@*ds who find it amusing to lop of peoples heads with a blunt bread knife. May they find no rest or peace ever in this world or any others that we are destined for......
                        .......because I can....OK!
                        2.4 TD manual 1992 SSR-X

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Savage
                          no ground to gain in a political debate. Nothing that small people like us can do to change policy.
                          Just send your prayers to Ken's family and friends, and hope that all people of all races, creeds and beliefs can try to find a peace out there - so our boys can come home safe.

Except of course the butchering bast@*ds who find it amusing to lop of peoples heads with a blunt bread knife. May they find no rest or peace ever in this world or any others that we are destined for......
                          Job should have been done properly 10 years ago, thanks to Bush snr it never was.
                          Lets pull everyone out........................... .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .... then nuke the whole country, then go in and get the oil, that's all it was about in the first place, mind some would have you believe that it was to do with mass genocide.
                          Started with a beast now I have a beauty

Comment

RIP Ken.

I used to work with his brother Phil and it really brings it home when it is someone you know, no matter how round about.

Comment

Working...
                            X