Did I see your Surf - International

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I see your Surf - International

Watching Michael Palin's new series about the Himalayas and in the first town he visited in Pakistan there must have been half a dozen Toy's went past including a very smart looking red 2nd gen Surf. So who was it then?
    Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Originally posted by Gamedawn
    Watching Michael Palin's new series about the Himalayas and in the first town he visited in Pakistan there must have been half a dozen Toy's went past including a very smart looking red 2nd gen Surf. So who was it then?
    I cannot lie - It wasn't me. It's probably one of the troop carriers from Afghanistan

Comment

and don't forget the light blue 3rd gen with no wheels up on the ramps at west coast customs on "Pimp my ride"
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I was in London & it was not me either
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

It could have been mine ....................If they used artistic license and filmed it on the Isle of Wigit!!
          DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

And there was a 4Runner in the film My Best Friends Wedding the other night.
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno
              It could have been mine ....................If they used artistic license and filmed it on the Isle of Wigit!!
              Not unless you've got a major cottage industry in small arms manufacture. Every shop in this place was making guns ... and testing them in the street
              Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
                Not unless you've got a major cottage industry in small arms manufacture. Every shop in this place was making guns ... and testing them in the street
                Well we have lots of cottages, and a doll museum where I am sure you can get some ARMS!!
                DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Tom and I watched Himalaya on Sunday. We both jumped up at the same time pointing at the screen yelling SURF !!!!

I met Michael Palin yesterday (Weds) signing copies of his book in WH Smith Kensington High Street. Waited over an hour, queue was round the block. He was only supposed to be there an hour but must have stayed all day, he had a chat with everyone - what a nice bloke...
                  Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Working...
                  X