Any ideas on those little mirrors...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ideas on those little mirrors...?

....more specifically where I might be able to get one (dark blue).

Got into trouble with a ditch yesterday (doh!) and the "mini-mirror" on the passenger side got ripped off.

Could anyone tell me how I might be able to get my hands on one? Cheers.

I have to ask this one.............. What's that infernal little mirror for?

Comment

The mirror is used for parking next to kerbs or lining the vehicle up with a parking line etc. They look down at the front passenger wheel. I don't know why the Japs have them, I think they are pretty rubbish anyway and never use mine. Also depending where you leave your truck, they are a nice target for drunken yobs to try and smash off.

Cheers

Andy

Comment

...or does anyone have an idea of what i could replace the mirror with if i cant source a replacement? erm, sensible suggestions only please....

Comment

Best thing for the damn things, just put a couple of rubber grommets in the holes, and enjoy the smooth lines of the front wings.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            Best thing for the damn things, just put a couple of rubber grommets in the holes, and enjoy the smooth lines of the front wings.

Im surprised no one has filled the holes and sprayed them. The mirrors look awful I reckon and taking them off makes them look more like a 4runner - whether you think thats good or not like TonyN says it sure looks smoother without it
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Mount an aerial using the hole left by the mirror. Make said aerial more grab-worthy than the electric one and that will get ripped off by the yobs and you will still have radio two.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
              X