Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sourcing a original toyota bullbar

Hi

I posted earlier about a KZN130 that I have seen without a bullbar and would like to know if they are possible to source.

Ideally I would like one of the small original toyota ones, like that in the picture (all those on roughtrax seem to come half way up the bonnet). Are these obtainable I assume that people ugrading would have a bullbar lying around.

Any body got any and some idea of price?

n0rm
    Attached Files
    "disinclined to acquiesce your proposition - NO"

Guys (and girls) any Info on this woudl be great I need to make a move on this surf if I am going to get it but am a little concerned about sourcing a bull bar.

Any good sites where i can look at piccies of bars - i know of the ones on roughtrax, I quite like the one for £175 but seems quite a bit of dosh for a bar

Is it possible to source an original - should i PM Hilux Bob or any others on here that keep parts. Or anyone know of someone who has upgraded their bar and has their original toyota one?

Cheers

n0rm
    "disinclined to acquiesce your proposition - NO"

Comment

That's what we call a nudge bar.Why?Because that's all it takes to bend it.They are really only there for looks or somewhere to mount spotties as they don't really protect anything.They are quite common on Surfs and getting one over there should not be too much of a problem.

Neville

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev
        That's what we call a nudge bar.Why?Because that's all it takes to bend it.They are really only there for looks or somewhere to mount spotties as they don't really protect anything.They are quite common on Surfs and getting one over there should not be too much of a problem.

Neville
        Neville is right. Lots of them come up for sale on eBay or on this forum. Also there are plenty of places to get more substantial ones such as Roughtrax or 4x4 Accessories and Tyres or Formula 4x4 or Milners etc etc etc.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X