christmas get together !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• christmas get together !!!!

After the success of the weekend of the 12th Oct how about going to Devils pit for the last open day of the year and maybe going on to an establishment afterwards to wish everyone well or even taking over a beefeater or something to warm the cockles of our hearts and bellies...Iam sure we could find something in the Luton Area to accomodate us...

This only a thought for the moment any way its my birfday then so I`ve got to do something to mourn the turning of another coil....
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Originally posted by mark g8awo
    After the success of the weekend of the 12th Oct how about going to Devils pit for the last open day of the year and maybe going on to an establishment afterwards to wish everyone well or even taking over a beefeater or something to warm the cockles of our hearts and bellies...Iam sure we could find something in the Luton Area to accomodate us...

This only a thought for the moment any way its my birfday then so I`ve got to do something to mourn the turning of another coil....

why are they all weekends that i can't make it!?!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I can't wait til Christmas - can't we go again sooner????
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Did I miss something, was there another date somewhere???

R.
        If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Any of you fellow northerners want a meet, feeling a bit left out up here!
          Ian
          One day my paranoia will go away!

Comment

Originally posted by icsys
            Any of you fellow northerners want a meet, feeling a bit left out up here!
            Left out?you wanna try being Scottish m8,LOL.