No announcement yet.

Inconsiderate F*$@!?S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This happens to me at least 2 times a week. they are usually visiting the brothel up the road ! And it's double yellows outside our house too.
    Police are hopeless , the traffic wardens are even worse.
    My wife came up with this excellent idea to stop me getting stressed and threatening to put a brick thro their windscreen, basicly she made up a load of stickers that say " I've boffed the hookers at Pokesdown" so if it's anyone who's visiting the house of disripute they get a nice little sticker on their bumper and everyone who follows them around town can have a good laugh.
    And I bet some have had to do some major explaining to their wives.

Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
      This happens to me at least 2 times a week. they are usually visiting the brothel up the road ! And it's double yellows outside our house too.
      My wife came up with this excellent idea to stop me getting stressed and threatening to put a brick thro their windscreen, basicly she made up a load of stickers that say " I've boffed the hookers at Pokesdown" so if it's anyone who's visiting the house of disripute they get a nice little sticker on their bumper and everyone who follows them around town can have a good laugh.

Andy.
      so, when's the BBQ?... i'll be there!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
        so, when's the BBQ?... i'll be there!

Belive it or not, I was waiting for your reply on that.

Comment

some idiot parked over my mates brothers drive and he needed to get out in a rush, we had just came out of church opposite so we hooked him up to the Cruiser and towed him sideways down the road and left it there sticking out... not sure how many people 'scraped' it on thier way past but they havent done it since!!!

Tim
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass

Andy.
            I had a hell of a time getting that sticker off of my bumper aswell.....

Comment

I had an incident where this PLONKER had parked on the kerb and left no room to walk past with a pram (or only just). Any way I decided that I was not going to walk on the road so I forced my way past.

Unfortunatly I appeared to have broken off the door mirror on this Passat, I also didnt have a piece of paper or pen to leave a note.

Any way a few days later I was at work and this gentleman came in and requested a new door mirror for his Passat (Ohh by the way I used worked for the local VW dealership in the Parts dept) and he was not very happy when he found out it was £80 for a new unit.

I had a big problem not to fall about with laughter as I took his cheque.

Paul
              DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Just an observation chaps and in no way sexist but all these offences seem to have been committed by men..................
                (I feel hate mail coming)
                Seriously we have a similar problem - we live on a main road and have no drive as most of our street consists of victorian properties - we also have two schools on this road.Our neighbour, who has parking for up to 6(at a push) vehicles insists on parking on street and leaving me just enough room to park a f*kin mini.It wouldn't be so bad if it was just the one car but all 3 daughters have cars as does wifey. Thankfully all 3 daughters have now left home - something to do I think with the abuse from other neighbours as I just huff and puff a lot and slam doors very loudly after carting 6 bags of shopping from 200 yds away. Parking certainly seems to bring out the worst in us but by far the biggest offence is the pillock who parks opposite my surf on the narrowest stretch of the road- my alarm is always going off at strange times! Oh well. Feel better for that! Oh forgot to mention, these neighbours also have lots of Buddleia and Leyllandii and after 7pm we get no light on the patio because of their bloomin' trees which must be higher than a house! AAAAAAGH!!

Comment

Buddleia and Leyllandii ...

Had a very similar problem. Very easily solved. Assist them with feeding them. (overfeeding them, really overfeeding them).... did I suggest that? he says as innocently as he can.

andyL

Comment

And with what do I over feed them? We're having Taco's tonight (not that there will be any leftovers)......girls coming round to keep me company as his work is so slow at the moment that he's gone agency driving at nights!Hopefully not for too long as my dog isn't really what you's describe as a guard dog - she'd lick you to death before biting anyone!

Comment

just as a tip, if the street's a bit tight... reverse an artic down... all the peple who watched you go down forwards and get stuck soon move the cars when you start reversing round blind bends towards their cars!
                      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                        just as a tip, if the street's a bit tight... reverse an artic down... all the peple who watched you go down forwards and get stuck soon move the cars when you start reversing round blind bends towards their cars!
                        And where do you suggest we get an arctic from Matt???

Can we borrow yours???

Paul
                        DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Matts' offering his services !
                          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno
                            And where do you suggest we get an arctic from Matt???

Can we borrow yours???

Paul
                            Try the North Pole.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                              Matts' offering his services !
                              He's still on probation from the last time!
                              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

There is a garage block round the back of my house. There are 39 garages of which 36 are in good condition but only about 12 are used for cars. Three are derilict and the remainder are full of old sofas, garden furniture, lawn mowers etc.

When I have suggested, to some of the ladies who live in the close at the back, that they would not get their cars broken into if they used their garage , the answer is, "I'm not parking round there and walking to my house- I might get attacked." It is their cars that stop emergency vehicles from getting into the close. It is their cars that cause disabled folk and young mums with buggies to have to push them in the road to get past. All for the sake of them having to walk a maximum 200 Yards!!!!

It is not much fun seeing your neighbour who has just had a heart attack having to be carried 200 Yards on a stretcher (I think it was a carry chair actually).
                                It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                                X