Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to all fellow surfers

Hey guys,
    I've already posted a couple of times, but time for formal intros.
    I'm origianally from Canterbury Kent, I've been living in Oz since 89.

I've got a 91 ssr ltd 2.4turbo diesel, I've had it for about 3 1/2 years. I'm guessing that makes it a gen2 ( I hate dumb newbie questions so I'll get them all out of the way at once )
    I've just replaced my head (ummmm you know what i mean). Famous cracks in all 4. You think you've problems in the uk, try driving the thing in 100 degree heat day after day.
    Anyways, I used a modified 3L head as donor. Plan to vent the bonnet and pull the spotties outa the way.
    Luxury all the way with these buggies, I love it. For out and out 4x4 ability, I miss my Landcruiser FJ40 soft top (with 7" lift) but carpets and no road noise has its advantages as well.
    Look forward to gleening lots of info, but also to contributing as well.

You guys have much cooler smilies than MX6.com (got one of those as well. A gen1 2.2LT turbo. We're a two turbo family )

*edit* 1 more dumb question. How do I use a photo for my avatar?
    Last edited by crusty; 13 October 2003, 11:15.
    91 SSR ltd 2.4td Wine over grey. Currently on head #2.
    89 Mazda MX6 2.2 lt turbo.

Hello Crusty .

The avatar question :-

Click on Profile on the top of the page , Then click on Avatar , scroll to the bottom of that page , and follow the intructions to upload a custom avatar.

That should do it. !
    http://www.darksidesolutions.co.uk - Web Solutions

Comment

welcome mate
      Dave

Comment

Good day crusty !!! hope you enjoy your stay !!!!
        [size=4][color=#00ffff]SSR-X 1996 3.0 TD !!! ESSEX BOY'S RULE !!!!!![/color][/size]

Comment

Wotcha, don't worry about the questions, this board has only been around for a little while, so we're not yet bored with answering the same easy questions yet.

Hell, you can even get away with not getting to many remarks about not using the 'search' feature of the forum before asking stuff.

Nice to have another 'downunder' view on things. Whats it like to have all that spare space around, the UK is to crowded for decent offroading adventures.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
          X