Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today

Just in case anyone managed to miss it - I had a fantastic time at the Pit today, I still haven't stopped grinning!!

A massive THANK YOU to everyone who gave me a ride, and especially to Tony, Koi and Sumo for all their help and encouragement- I'd never have gone down that Black Hill without you guys!

You are ALL a great bunch of guys and girls and I'm soooo pleased to have met you all.

When can we do it again MUMMY??
    Last edited by Linda; 12 October 2003, 20:21.
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Originally posted by Linda
    Just in case anyone managed to miss it - I had a fantastic time at the Pit today, I still haven't stopped grinning!!

When can we do it again MUMMY??

I know the feeling.
    It was my first time today and it was BRILLIANT.
    CAN'T WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Nice one Linda!

I am gutted I couldn't make it this time. I am frantically trying to earn the pennies to get back on top of things so I can come next time.

Rich.
      If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

yep

yea nice to meet ya linda i knew ya light would go lol i aint touched mine yet so i must be doin something wrong lol
        black n tan
        black n tan
        yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Originally posted by slydog
          yea nice to meet ya linda i knew ya light would go lol i aint touched mine yet so i must be doin something wrong lol

AAhhhh but "jim'l fix it for you and you and yoooooooooou' Linda now has a fog light in her rear cluster.

Ems
          P.s sumo that's all i'm gonna say to you
          [center][font=Microsoft Sans Serif][size=7][color=magenta][u][b][img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipgrl12.gif[/img][/b][/u][/color][/size] [img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipmn1.gif[/img][/font][/center][center][img]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jim_ashton/shyAV5.jpg[/img][/center][center][b][color=#ff00ff][size=7][u]E[/u][/size][u][size=5]ms [/size][size=5]&[/size][size=7] J[/size][size=5]im[/size][/u][/color][/b][/center]

Comment

Please tell all Jim, I am v.interested in doing the same.

Rich.
            If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Good show, Linda went from Nervous Newbie to Mad Wheelin' gal in one trip around the place!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Well done Linda you made the day for everyone seeing the BEAMING GRIN on your face was a joy to behold.

I would also like to recommend to everyone that if they get the chance to go in CONVOY with Linda do it as she will supply HOT BACON SARNIES. Many thanks for that Linda the kids loved them.

Thanks to everyone as it was a great TEAM SPIRIT and friendly atmosphere that was out there today, and especially Nigel (Koi) for setting it all up, and Rick (Sumo) for showing me how its done. It was well worth us getting the early ferry to meet you all.

How many fog lamps did we DESTROY today? Linda's & mine = 2

Thanks and take care all

Paul & Jackie
                Last edited by Dunno; 12 October 2003, 22:02.
                DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

A big thankyou to Koi for organizing this one.

Sorry I didn't get to see / chat to everyone, but I had paid my money , and I wasn't gonna stop driving ! Nice to meet up with the people I did manage to speak to.

The Initial Run around the "green" route was a bit of a baptism of fire , but after the initial shock , and then realising what the surf can do, it wasn't long before I was trying the black slopes !

I took video footage , and digital stills , but somehow it doesn't really capture how steep the drops and hills were ! I will just have to go back and do it all again.

Like you Linda , the Grin is taking a while to wear off !

See you all again soon
                  http://www.darksidesolutions.co.uk - Web Solutions

Comment

best bit of all? - meeting so many - and I mean many - Surf owners who were all dead friendly - I even made friends with that Mrs Sumo!!!!

brill day out

worst bit? - falling down a slope and ripping my jeans and taking 4 inches skin off my shin and knee

brill day out
                    Last edited by Draig; 13 October 2003, 00:12.
                    Dave

Comment

I assume that every one is out cleaning up the motors and repairing the fog lamps this morning , or are you all hard at work!!

Here are some more piccies for you all.

Paul
                      DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

I think its safe to say that everyone had a good day, I certainly did. Good to see so many people getting in to the spirit of things. If this becomes a regular thing I think I might invest in some shares in turtle wax. Hopefully next time there will be some mud too so we can get the beasties realy dirty.
                        Attached Files
                        Objects in the rear view mirror are losing

Comment

Working...
                        X