which Thule roof bars for a Surf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which Thule roof bars for a Surf?

Does anyone know what number thule roof bars fit a surf? Of course none of these online retailers have a Surf listed, but they do have the 4runner - would it be the same fitting?

Any input mucho appreciatia

Kiwi

Laurie

You dont say what year or generation Surf that you want them for , I had a look at your profile and it dont say a lot in there either .

Comment

Sorry - damnass mistake I know. I'm still sourcing a vehicle at the mo, but want to get ahead of myself.
      Looking for a 94/95 3.0ltr manual surf - not sure of the model letters - would this change the roof bar fittings? I would think the body shell would be the same on all four door models of a similar year?

Kiwi

Comment

Could do with the part number my self. Got my old Discovery Thule Bars and would like to use them on my '96 SSRG. If any bright spark also knows the number for the Halfords stuff as well I can transfer my light bar and all

Comment

which Thule roof bars for a Surf?

Try gttowing.co.uk
          they did me a set for £95 and they took half an hour to fit... I am lucky they are only down the road and they built them up for me so no complaints...
          Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

I got the 4 runner bars and they fit just fine, only problem is there isn't much distance between the bars when they are fitted. Not too much you can do about it either,
            Josh

Comment

Josh, any chance you could post a piccie of the bars on your Surf.
              John
              [size=4][font=franklin gothic medium][color=lime]Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day[/color][/font][/size]
              [img]http://www.vertueren.gb.com/welshflag.gif[/img] [color=red]Gods Country[/color]

Comment

Use the Thule 4runner bars and they fit OK. Halfords have the part numbers on line as well.

I had thule bars on my passat and just bought a new fiting kit for the Surf.

Model numbers are bars:761, Footpack:750, Fitting kit:1085

Mines a 94 Surf BTW.
                '94 3.0TD SSR-G Limited Green over Silver, mmmmmmmmmm!

Comment

Working...
                X