how to post for sale ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to post for sale ad

I have just listed my low mileage beautuful kzn 185 intercooled on gumtree and want to list here . How to do ? Do i subscribe
    Last edited by sid1; 31 March 2017, 18:01.

Originally posted by sid1 View Post
    I have just listed my low mileage beautuful kzn 185 intercooled on gumtree and want to list here . How to do ? Do i subscribe
    Read THIS

Comment

Thank you

Comment

So i have posted ad for sale in relative section and message flashed up to wait for mod approval. Is that it ?

Comment

Yep, I'm sure you'll be notified ASA feasibly Possible ....
          Good Luck with ya sale

16+ Years of Surfs .. Spotless it ain't but Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Do i wait for mods approval before paying the fee to paypal or are they waiting for me to pay and then they approve ???
            Any help tips on this gratefully recieved

Comment

You need to pay up front for the ad to go live, otherwise ads would be put up and some may not pay whats due!

Comment

Thanks have just paid so hopefully will go live within 24 hrs.
                so come on guys your chance to get a one owner surf intercooler that has been polished to excess. These do not come up very often especially in this condition. I am the sort of owner that i wish i could buy a motor off.

Comment

Originally posted by sid1 View Post
                  Thanks have just paid so hopefully will go live within 24 hrs.
                  so come on guys your chance to get a one owner surf intercooler that has been polished to excess. These do not come up very often especially in this condition. I am the sort of owner that i wish i could buy a motor off.

Just seen this post, I didn't get my normal email notifying of payment. All sorted now, add is live.
                  Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                  My choice
                  Back off

Comment

Thanks for that Koi, strangely enough I was leaving in the hands of the gods if ad didnt appear then i wouldnt sell. It been a tough decision to decide to part with this

Comment

Working...
                    X