No announcement yet.

Evening all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha luckily he's not that kind of guy, well we went and had alook at it today and once we got there the seller tells me that the other person interested in it has already taxed it so is 99% sure he'll buy it tomorrow. Either way it was good to go and see a surf in the flesh and get a handle on them.
    To be honest it's was a solid car just needed a few bits of welding done to make it perfect but nothing structural. So if the buyers decides he doesn't want it (which I doubt will happen) I may go bring it home

Comment

You should be able to find a completely rot free example I have had 3 gen2's and currently have a gen3 no rot on any of them.
      Old enough to know better but then again.....

Comment

Originally posted by The Boo Crew View Post
        You should be able to find a completely rot free example I have had 3 gen2's and currently have a gen3 no rot on any of them.
        2nd that...
        I've had a few over the years n never seen or had one one let alone bought one.
        However I have seen some N reg 2nd & 3rd Gen shoite comparable to the green hoval ...

16+ Years of Surfs .. Spotless it ain't but Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Well there's good news today guys, I've found the exactly surf ive been looking for with the exact spec I'm after. I've spoken to the guy and a deal has been done, onky problem is it's about 4 hours from me but to me it's worth it as ita exactly what I'm after.
          I'll let you all know how I get on and post some pics if it ends up coming home with me

Comment

Glad your sorted 4 hours isn't that long in the grand scheme of things. If it's exactly what you want at the price you want to pay and your as keen as you seem to be you would gladly walk to pick it up!
            Old enough to know better but then again.....

Comment

Well if ya all sorted now good on yer n a 4 hour journey home, you'll be well in Luv by the time ya home ...

16+ Years of Surfs .. Spotless it ain't but Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !!
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
              X