Another year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another year

Another year, another MOT pass and no advisories. How good is that for a 21yr old truck? As an aside I had look at at a 15 yr old discovery which was up on the ramps in the garage to see if it was living up to its reputation. It was. The chassis was full of holes.
    Сви можемо

Yup! Satisfying, isn't it?
    More Lift.
    More Tyres.
    More Engine.

Comment

Well done Alex, I agree entirely about land rover, Christ know how they hold their high prices, my son has a Defender 90, and it had to have a new chassis year before last, he paid over 6K for it and must have spent three times that on it since, beats me!
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Snap mine passed with no advisories on Tuesday another 21yr old that had been stood for 3 yrs. The bloke with the Audi on its first test however.....
        Old enough to know better but then again.....

Comment

Nice to know that Alex, no surprises with the Handover eh !!

16+ Years of Surfs .. n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !! 2 Surfs again now
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
            Well done Alex, I agree entirely about land rover, Christ know how they hold their high prices, my son has a Defender 90, and it had to have a new chassis year before last, he paid over 6K for it and must have spent three times that on it since, beats me!
            They had one of those builders jacks supporting the rear diff, they were worried that everything holding it was so bad it was likely to drop off
            Сви можемо

Comment

My mate rebuilt his 90 new chassis and many other bits that died during the strip down. On his own admission it would have been cheaper to build a new one and just use his log book!
              Old enough to know better but then again.....

Comment

Working...
              X