Hello / Quick tyre size check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello / Quick tyre size check

First post. Reasonbly familiar with the new kzn130 I have bought. Have a mk4 pickup with a rough country lift kit : 35"s on it etc and I know there very similar front end wise.

Anyway. I'd like to get some all terains on the new rig.
    It's currently sat on some very tired stock 15" alloys.

I'm wanting to fit some black 16" modulars on it. I've seen et0 and deep dish ones for sale.
    What is the stock alloys offset?

Next question. This absolutely has to stay stock height! (Other than maybe a torsion tweak to combat sag)

It's currently on 265/70/15s

Will 265/70/16s fit?

Or even better 265/75/16s?

Cheers
    Matt

yes and yes the latter may need minor tweakage. ET0 will poke out a bit big offset will poke out loads, standard gen 2 surf alloy ET8
    Last edited by The Boo Crew; 28 February 2017, 21:39.
    Old enough to know better but then again.....

Comment

Some years ago like you I wanted to stay Stock height so firstly got some 16" Modulars shod with GG 265x70x16 AT2's along with 20% stonger rear springs &
      winding up the front torsion bars n jobs a good en still ...
      275 x75 x 16 may just touch bodywork !!
      Good Luck

16+ Years of Surfs .. n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !! Now 2 Surfs again
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
        Some years ago like you I wanted to stay Stock height so firstly got some 16" Modulars shod with GG 265x70x16 AT2's along with 20% stonger rear springs &
        winding up the front torsion bars n jobs a good en still ...
        275 x75 x 16 may just touch bodywork !!
        Good Luck

16+ Years of Surfs .. n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !! Now 2 Surfs again
        Exactly what I did/doing.

Got 16x7 et0 modulars. So a bit negative over stock but still well inside the flares. With 265/70 cooper at3s. Perfect fit and drives brilliant. Really pleased.

Also Got some stock height 20% stiffer springs to fit at some point. Front doesn't seem to saggy but I'll see how it sits when I've sorted the saggy arse end 👍🏻

Cheers for the help everyone

Comment

Working...
        X