Bull bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bull bar

Can you modify a 2nd gen bull bar to fit a 3rd gen , the mounting brackets seem to be wider on a 3rd gen , has anyone done this , thanks

If you can grind and weld steel you can make anything fit anything just about,
    have you got the bars?
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Yes I have a nice set on a 2nd gen surf that i am getting rid of for spares or repair and was wanting to take of the bull bar and see if i can modify it to fit my 3rd gen or do you think it won't look right thanks

Comment

Best get a couple of helpers and offer it up on the 3rd gen and see what it looks like, take a pic perhaps, what sort of bars are they?
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Fairly standard ones , they have the two little lights at the front and Toyota etched on the bar , I will try and post a pic

Comment

Originally posted by Big dog View Post
            Yes I have a nice set on a 2nd gen surf that i am getting rid of for spares or repair and was wanting to take of the bull bar and see if i can modify it to fit my 3rd gen or do you think it won't look right thanks
            Hi BigDog.....I know its well late but you still got 2nd gen bull bars for sale? Any pics and cost much appreciated. No worries if they're gone.
            Started wi' nowt and still got most of it left!

Comment

Working...
            X