Big thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big thanks

A big thanks to Chris (Anglosaxon) I bought his 3rd gen for a mere £500 it arrived late this eve and I can't quite believe how clean and tidy it is, it was on here for months unsold, came with a brand new exhaust still in its packaging, a spare set of wheels, roof bars the list goes on! I am absolutely astounded that no one beat me to it! What a bargain its made my day.

Cheers Chris
    Old enough to know better but then again.....

Originally posted by The Boo Crew View Post
    A big thanks to Chris (Anglosaxon) I bought his 3rd gen for a mere £500 it arrived late this eve and I can't quite believe how clean and tidy it is, it was on here for months unsold, came with a brand new exhaust still in its packaging, a spare set of wheels, roof bars the list goes on! I am absolutely astounded that no one beat me to it! What a bargain its made my day.

Cheers Chris
    Shite! must log on more often sounds like a real great deal for that money, always the bl00dy same! a day late or a dollar light
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I hadn't been on here for months if not longer I was just looking for info on gen 3 surfs as I'd seen a cheap one advertised locally, it was pure chance that I glanced at the ads and spotted this one, I was amazed that nobody had snapped it up at that price, It must be fate I thought to myself so I bought it blind!

Comment

I would have had it but to far away and I still got one I am breaking. I got some parts if you need any.
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Comment

Cant believe you got that for 500 quid! so whats up with it then?, has it got an engine real bargin

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
              Cant believe you got that for 500 quid! so whats up with it then?, has it got an engine real bargin
              Head cracked ??

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
                Head cracked ??
                I see!, still a bargin tho and well worth replacing the head etc, (that's without seeing underneath) I would still have been very very tempted

Comment

Head cracked bought an AMC head with gaskets and bolts from a bloke down the road from me who buys all manner of crap to make a quick quid didn't know what it was for or how much it was worth so I offered him £100 and he was happy to take it! BARGAIN! it is very tidy underneath just a bit of surface rust on the back axle which I have wire brushed and painted.

Comment

Even better, if I were you I'd do the lottery quick as your luck seems to be in

Comment

£500 for a 3rd Gen and £100 for a new head

You may well be the most fortunate person....ever!

I hope this streak continues for you Awesome!

Comment

Well its up and running! feckin awesome bit of kitt well chuffed.

Comment

Go on rub it in

Comment

I'll go and get my rag!

Comment

Working...
                            X