@ Cant Get Right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Cant Get Right

Hey Chris hope you n all ya clan are Ok up in Scotlandshire n having a great today youngun

ps.
    Please pass regards to all previous SMC members/friends we enjoyed the craig n company of over the years ..
    Jess n Zenda

16+ Years of Surfs .. n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !! So now got 2 again
    Last edited by Diezel Weazel; 30 November 2016, 12:28.
    Buncefield Burner

Hi Jess

Cheers mate. Dont often see many folks these days unfortunately. Good times though eh. Hope you guys are keeping well.

Chris

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
    Hey Chris hope you n all ya clan are Ok up in Scotlandshire n having a great today youngun

ps.
    Please pass regards to all previous SMC members/friends we enjoyed the craig n company of over the years ..
    Jess n Zenda

16+ Years of Surfs .. n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !! So now got 2 again

Comment

Still trying to get up your neck o'the woods for a Winter Wonderland whiteout I promised Zenda (a few years ago now when we we're regularly up Norf) ....
      Happy New Year to you n family Bud ...

16+ Years of Surfs .. n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !! Now 2 Surfs again
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Hello not been on in years since I gave up the off roading. I sold the pick up conversion a couple of years ago. I now fancy picking up the best 2nd or 3rd gen I can find and then fix replace as much as possible until I have a top notch truck. I was going for a camper van but think a surf with roof tent will be better.

Hope you are well lads and to all the others on here who are still around.
        Brian

Comment

Welcome Brian, long time Bud, Good Luck with ya newer vehicle No doubt ya'll enjoy it whatever Gen ya get. ...

Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
            Welcome Brian, long time Bud, Good Luck with ya newer vehicle No doubt ya'll enjoy it whatever Gen ya get. ...

Glad you are well pal and still surfing I have a wee project the now a 25yr old Merc 190e 2.6 it's in great condition so its more tidy up to make perfect. Mt daily driver is a merc cls320 but I miss the trucks. Into hill walking now so a nice surf suits better for exploring Scotland. Hope to catch up in the future mate. Take care and telll the good lady I was asking after her.
            Brian

Comment

Best wishes for yesterday, bit late but as they say better latent than never, still a few of us old effers get on here but it aint the same, still got my old agricultural 2.4 and it's still chuffing along,
              With yoshie mentioning his "project" just lately I've been wanting to get hold of a PA Cresta (my first car) had a look and there was a beautiful 1958 3 window Cresta on sale for just over 6K, oh well they might as well say 6 million
              Last edited by POPEYE; 20 February 2017, 17:56.
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
              X