• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injector cleaning service

Anyone used them? any good, any thoughts
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bosch-Webe...3D252297193360
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Not used em Ian but have used these for anything Diesel (IP refurb, service n calibrate Injectors) etc over 40 years ..
    http://www.bennetts.com/store-locator-3690.html Check it out n
    Good Luck buddy

16+ Years of Surfs .. n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !! So now only the 1 ....
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Cheer's Jess, are they reasonably priced re injector re-furbs? figure it about time I got mine done, probably not been done since it was made,
      touching wood! I think I got the poor starting solved, replaced the small return pipe and it started ok, took the useual time after fitting to pump up the fuel but sunday was fine, about to go out this morn so we will see,
      Amazing that a small crack in a small rubber pipe can cause all that aggro,

Comment

Really can't remember Ian, mostly used donkey's ago now but last time at Watford was 2005 ish. Best do a locator store nearest ya n give em a bell mate..
        Yes agree with that the least little thing now gives me the needle....
        Good job I still got some patience n a small part of me sense o' humour
        Good Luck

16+ Years of Surfs .. n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !! So now only the 1 ....
        Last edited by Diezel Weazel; 24 October 2016, 17:10.
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

I'll give them a call when I can, also saw on there a set of injector nozzels (40 odd quid ish) wonder if they might be worth a go as an interim, just ordered 20lt of ATF for £40 odd, i'll add a lt on each fill up, that will help a bit,
          definatly starting much better now, glad that sorted, now I can get on with the dash, re-wiring all the stuff is proving to be a proper sod, (some of the little labels come off and the memory isn't what it was

Comment

Working...
          X