Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy Duty Front Bumper

Hi
    I was just wondering if anyone has a heavy duty front bumper for 2nd Gen for sale?

Not sure how to post a pic here but there is one on ebay however its £300, which is a bit out of my league.

Many thanks
    Haf

No one go any recommendations?

Hi Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations at all for the front bumper, I think it's Winch bumper I am looking for as will get a winch later.

thanks in advance.

Comment

to be fair,mate, a custom made winch bumper, will range from £500-£1000.
      some of the ''cheap'' ebay ones (for £285,if i recall) have been getting a lot of bad press on the forums,recently.
      quite simply, its not a cheap mod.

Comment

thanks

Thanks Scott for replying. I thought my thread was invisible!

Comment

No it wasn't invisible, but it did seem a tad pointless replying just to say NO I don't have such a bumper for sale
          Сви можемо

Comment

I aint got one either,
            like Scott says it's not a cheap mod, however I don't know what the problems are with the ebay ones, I assume they are metal and nor plastic so brackets can be altered etc, all depends if you are handy with a grinder and welder, nouts impossible, just keep an eye out on ebay for a private seller (although if thye have a decent one they are definatly not goin got flog it for 20 quid if you knoe what I mean, good luck tho,
            thought of making my one once, but my welding would not be neat enough,
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
            X