im back in the world of surfdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im back in the world of surfdom

looks like im back . ive missed it for years but im off to check a beauty out first thing in the morning . ive always popped in and keep up to speed on here so im happy to be back . well as from tomorrow
    black n tan
    black n tan
    yes i am a dobermann man

Hi n welcome back Mark, It's bin a while

15+ Years of Surfs .. n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !! Only the 1 now ..
    Last edited by Diezel Weazel; 9 September 2016, 21:06.
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

and ??????????????
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

rubbish

well ive looked at only 1 so far drove 80 miles to look at a 3rd gen on ebay . usual sill its very good etc etc . seat covers on it and im told only a very small tear in the drivers seat . errr i think not id say threadbare . on opening the bbonnet imediatly noticed brand new radiator cap . half the engine covered in rusty water and black sealand oozing outta the water pump . tell me the 4x4 all works fine well it didnt . mot adviseries were wear in nearside balljoint and steering rack bushes need replacing . when we gets back his phone rings ohhh guess what its someone round the corner waiting to pounce on the surf as there lining up if i dont want it mmmm . well i was gonna make a cheeky offer if i got it cheap enough but hell no he wasnt budging . so i walk away from it . yea there will be someone to buy it but he will have to wait till someone comes along that knows sod all about them . ive enquired about another in brighton but its sold . there very rare to get a good one now . i know there old but there must be some nice ones left . the search continues
        black n tan
        black n tan
        yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Sounds like the right thing was to walk away, one will come along soon.
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

slydog did you do the tints? Do you still do that?

Comment

Working...
            X