Anti Glare Coating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti Glare Coating

After realising that the high shine on my Surf is causing distress to other motorists earlier today in the bright sunshine, I sought out Chris (Ohsupremebeing) and followed him to his local vehicle re-cover site.
    After a 2 hour process the end result is yet again very large grins and a vehicle that will not reflect sunlight into other road users eye's

Many thanks again Chris for a great afternoon

Fish
    Attached Files
    If it smells like fish, eat it!

So you did'nt get clamped in Manchester then ?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
      So you did'nt get clamped in Manchester then ?
      No, but did get a £30 parking fine, not bad for 1:1/2 hours parking on John Dalton Street junction with deansgate, cheaper than the carparks for that length of time.

Fish

Comment

You need to get out more often, Theres plenty of under £30 for 1 1/2 parking about.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Looks good, but after seeing Chris coming through walkden from farnworth it looked as though more of the sun block (sorry ant-glare cream) was spilt on his motor.

Good to c ya back on the mud! Pity couldn't make it when you called...good job the Md was out of his office as well!
          Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
            Looks good, but after seeing Chris coming through walkden from farnworth it looked as though more of the sun block (sorry ant-glare cream) was spilt on his motor.

Good to c ya back on the mud! Pity couldn't make it when you called...good job the Md was out of his office as well!
            Thats not fair m8, he had his pre coated & today was only a top up for him.

LOL

Fish

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
              Thats not fair m8, he had his pre coated & today was only a top up for him.

LOL

Fish
              Thinks for ringing Kev was great to see u again been to long and call again always coffee and dinner on here if u come at right time lol

i give it a good ant-glare 3 or 4 times a week. I get more people looking and smiling at the surf when the sun is not glaring at them. The only glare they see is from my teeth from smiling to much.

happy surfing
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Working...
              X