Radiator time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiator time

Wondered if anyone has any recommendations for a decent radiator? My kzn130 has sprung several small leaks from the top tank and top seam, can't find one on the Milner site, rough trax do a couple, both brass and copper that I believe is best for strength. Is it worth while fitting a seperate trans cooler at the same time?. I was going to remove all the redundant air con stuff to free up space and make access better. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Last edited by andicog; 24 July 2016, 13:40.

i have one of these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1993-1996-...MAAOSw3ydVyWSr

There solid aluminium, a lot or oem rads the water tanks at the top and bottom of the rads are made of plastic and usally spring a leak from the seems, sounds like exactly what happend to you

Take a look, see what you think

Alex
    Yes it's a V8, don't you know I'm loco?

Comment

You can fit a manual transmission radiator and then fit a separate auto trans cooler but make sure you fit a thermostat bypass on the auto cooler or you may run the transmission to cool. Some people fit an auto cooler with an auto radiator with the cooler before the radiator so if it over cools the radiator can reheat the auto fluid, this also helps cool the engine radiator at the same time. Hope that makes sense.
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
      X