Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Ramp

Hi
    Do any of you use a dog ramp on a gen 2 ???
    If so what one have you got? And any pics?

Cheers
    Marc
    GRAVITY IS A MYTH THE EARTH SUCKS!!!

These things are high so any ramp would need to be fairly long, (with a body and sus lift I would have needed a ramp for my wives mob scooter about 20ft bl00dy long, so unless you got a great dane or a st barnyard I'd just pick the dog up
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

We've got these:-

http://www.lintonsteps.co.uk/about.html

Andrew, the guy who makes them, needed a means of getting his elderly dog into the back of his 4x4 (Think it was a Disco).

They're an excellent product and well capable of carrying very large dogs - our 14 month puppy weighs in at 43kg and the steps don't even notice she's there !

They're available in 3 different widths and differing numbers of steps dependent on the height required.

The steps no longer have an open back - it stops their legs slipping through or the dog getting spooked

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Cheers mate for the information I've just emailed them .....

Comment

I'm lucky enough to have a dog that loves to jump 5ft vertically and can make into my 4inch lifted truck hahahaha
          Yes it's a V8, don't you know I'm loco?

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

We've got these:-

http://www.lintonsteps.co.uk/about.html

Andrew, the guy who makes them, needed a means of getting his elderly dog into the back of his 4x4 (Think it was a Disco).

They're an excellent product and well capable of carrying very large dogs - our 14 month puppy weighs in at 43kg and the steps don't even notice she's there !

They're available in 3 different widths and differing numbers of steps dependent on the height required.

The steps no longer have an open back - it stops their legs slipping through or the dog getting spooked

Bob

Just placed an order with Andrew thanks for pointing me in his direction..

Cheers mate

Comment

No probs - he's one of the good guys

Unfortunately one of his 'testing' dogs died yesterday

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Working...
              X