Suspension blocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspension blocks

Hi, so I've just bought another surf, on my last I did a 2" body lift and 2" suspension lift using the Peddars kit from Rough trax, on this one I want to use the Peddars dampers with rough trax rear springs but at the front I want to keep the standard torsion bars and use spacers on the top wishbone ball joint, does anyone know where I can get the spacers?
    Can't seem to find them.
    Anyway here's the gratuitous pictures, side steps, bull bar and bumper were removed within an hour of getting it home, rear window went up uneven, looks like it's had a new motor and someone got the meshing of the arms a tooth out, all sorted now and un seezed the left hand tailgate latch so both now work.
    Still lots to do, cambelt and oils being top of the list.
    If anyone recognises the reg let me know.
    Last edited by andicog; 12 May 2016, 20:57.

I currently have this set up for sale elsewhere, complete with diff drop spacers to help keep drive shaft angles respectable and save the CV joints

Comment

Pm me a price or send me a link to your add plz.

Comment

Originally posted by andicog View Post
        Pm me a price or send me a link to your add plz.
        I can't PM you as you aren't a paid member. Let me have an email address and i'll send details over to you

Comment

andrewcog@hotmail.co.uk

Comment

if andicog dont have these could you send me details please,an would they fit a 89/90 surf,thanks andy

Comment

Originally posted by oudu View Post
              if andicog dont have these could you send me details please,an would they fit a 89/90 surf,thanks andy
              I'll let you know once i have a reply from Andy as only just emailed hi, I had them for a '92 Gen 2 so not sure on the 89/90 but wouldn't have thought there be much of a difference if any at all on the wishbones

Comment

Working...
              X