@Karma Supra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Karma Supra

Hi mate, I sold that MA70 Supra last June / July. For a 1988 car it was in good condition but every now and then I had surprise problems which were pretty big. Had new fuel pump, battery, alternator and there were other things which were needing done coming up as well. Also I think the garages here were putting in too-thin oil (0-w30) as it would go through it. One day I checked the oil just to be safe and it wasn't even 1mm on the dipstick. No where near the minimum line.

I saw someone else driving it the other day who bought it off the guys I sold it to. The Irish guys I sold it to had taken the rear spoiler off and painted it matt black and re-fitted I did tell them it was a rare pearl white but what can you do. They also had a little knock in it. The current owner had spent quite a bit of money on fixing it up though so I think it's back in good hands.

Currently have an M135i with the 8 speed ZF gearbox. This thing flies! 0 to 60 in 4.7s and just over 330lb/ft of torque at 1500rpm. Owned it for about a year now. It's the first ever new car I've owned. Apart from this, the newest car I've owned is my 1994 Surf. The m135 is a bit of a 30th birthday present to myself really. I only found out how to cancel the sat nav the other day, so still finding out bits n pieces. I'm not used to new car technology at all!

One thing that does get me though, it does not have an LSD. BUT if you press a button, the ECU controls the rear brakes to imitate an LSD. It works about 80% of the time. I prefer the real LSD to be honest. Although when it works it's nice and smooth. I'm hoping a ECU update will make it better but really don't know.
    Oh Nana, what's my name?
Working...
X