Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi only just found this site seems to have alot of the info I've been looking for ,I've owned my 96 gen 3 ssrx surf for 2 years ish great vehicle im just getting her prepared to do the north coast 500 next wknd haven't really thought it through as im planning to sleep in the surf and only tried to fit myself bird and dog in the back today ......not alot of room !
    Hoping to learn more from you guys
    cheers Jerry

The floor mats are important for your vehicle and should install them for interior beauty. The floor mats must be away from the brake and race levers because if they are under them can be stuck with levers and cause accidents. Thumbs up for the best dissertation writing service helping material keep going.

Comment

Hi, I am Alina. Its a great post and best discussing for car and thanks for sharing. Now, I am a reliable essay writers UK at the best price and best grades, and also all academic writing service is available at 40% off. so orders now.

Comment

hi all. names Gav. i have 2 4runners and a surf at the sec. will share some pics soon. been a member years but just subbed for the year to give it a try. plus ken said you lot are a good bunch!
        always upto something with a toyota. look forward to meeting new like minded people and chatting about yotas!
        so hi again all

Comment

Working...
        X