while the wifes away........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• while the wifes away........

Had the better half go to belgium for a long weekend for her mates birthday so what better way to pass the time than hole myself up in the shed and attack the surf.
    Been collecting a few bits and bobs for the lift over the last couple of weeks and managed to get the bj spacers in and the body lift done,now fettling up a rear bar.Few pics of work in progress will post some more when its finished and powdercoated next on list is XROX style bar for the front and some side bars and then blah blah blah blah
    Attached Files

Originally posted by badtoy View Post
    Had the better half go to belgium for a long weekend for her mates birthday so what better way to pass the time than hole myself up in the shed and attack the surf.
    Been collecting a few bits and bobs for the lift over the last couple of weeks and managed to get the bj spacers in and the body lift done,now fettling up a rear bar.Few pics of work in progress will post some more when its finished and powdercoated next on list is XROX style bar for the front and some side bars and then blah blah blah blah
    Wish my shed was that big hahaha looks good mate well done, i have the same rear bars on mine
    Yes it's a V8, don't you know I'm loco?

Comment

front bar now made

Couple of pics of the front bar i have made up, just got to cut hole for winch as soon as i get it so i know what size it needs to be.Next up the side bars as my original steps have been released back into the wild.
      Attached Files

Comment

Keep it up bud
        Yes it's a V8, don't you know I'm loco?

Comment

Working...
        X