Please recomend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please recomend

Can anyone advise on a decent insurence company particulary ones who don't mind a V8 conversion?

I've tried adrian flux, quote wasn't great but could be worse

thanks
    Yes it's a V8, don't you know I'm loco?

http://www.diamond.co.uk/?&media=awd...Fc8aGwodbKMBow

thats who am with
    i pay more than most
    i live in a loverly place called eastwood
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Try direct line. Cost me £200 for my 3rd gen, might be worth a call

Comment

Try these http://www.lifesure.co.uk/car-insurance/

14+ Years of Surfs .... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !! So I got another ....
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Thanks guys I'll take a look so far A-plan are in the lead

Comment

Adrian flux were really good for me, all mods declared.
            More Lift.
            More Tyres.
            More Engine.

Comment

Just had a quote from A plan £120 cheaper than flux and seem to have some good reviews (although all good reviews for insurance companies tend to be when people are getting insurance and how quick and easy it is, all the bad reviews are when anyone has tried to claim, all the same in the end so just has to just come down to cost).
              Hey Karma Supra, I see your based in Henley, can you recommend a mechanic? Especially someone good with steering/handling issues.

Comment

Give brentacre a call
                Just insured my 06 plate l200 for business and personal use , myself and wife to drive , all mods declared , got legal cover , windscreen cover and key cover . Fully comp £380 for the year .
                Adrian flux are crap these days , I'd been with them for almost 10years but they wanted over £1k for less cover .
                Also insured the wife's surf again with all cover and mods declared . £340 full comp . Wife's only been driving 4years .
                PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

thanks guys, looks like im gonna get a hot ear from all these phone calls

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
                    Give brentacre a call
                    Just insured my 06 plate l200 for business and personal use , myself and wife to drive , all mods declared , got legal cover , windscreen cover and key cover . Fully comp £380 for the year .
                    Adrian flux are crap these days , I'd been with them for almost 10years but they wanted over £1k for less cover .
                    Also insured the wife's surf again with all cover and mods declared . £340 full comp . Wife's only been driving 4years .
                    wow brentacre don't muck around look what they insured for a customer lol https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=876122249174415

Comment

Brent acre are the ones, my score boards 3rd place Flux £1000 2nd place a plan £650 1st place Brent acre £589

Comment

If you havnt taken out the policy yet , ring brentacre in a couple of days and say something alongvthe lines of " I'm happy withbthe quote you gave me , but is there any way you can do me an even better deal , my current insurers are trying to improve my policy cost , but I've been recommended to go with yourselves by many people . Can you please see if there's any way you save me just a bit more money "
                        9 times outbid ten they will put you on hold and come back with an even cheaper quote .
                        I never accept the first quote any company gives me . This year renewing with brentacre they knocked about £45 in total off the first price they gave me .
                        Always worth a try .
                        PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
                          If you havnt taken out the policy yet , ring brentacre in a couple of days and say something alongvthe lines of " I'm happy withbthe quote you gave me , but is there any way you can do me an even better deal , my current insurers are trying to improve my policy cost , but I've been recommended to go with yourselves by many people . Can you please see if there's any way you save me just a bit more money "
                          9 times outbid ten they will put you on hold and come back with an even cheaper quote .
                          I never accept the first quote any company gives me . This year renewing with brentacre they knocked about £45 in total off the first price they gave me .
                          Always worth a try .
                          thats sound advice animal ill try my luck

cheers

Comment

Have been going back and forth with A-plan and Flux, have now got over £165 off my renewal quote plus breakdown cover!!!

Comment

I just use compare the market just had a quote for £160 fully comp business me an her indoors very happy.
                              15 years in shiny club, lovely

Comment

Working...
                              X