Calling Mr Surfenstein...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling Mr Surfenstein...

Hi mate, do you have a phone number per chance?

Owen

haven't seen him for a while,either.

Comment

What are you after him for , if it's fabrication you want overfab uk
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Yeah some fab work and possibly some welding, tried the website but seems to be under construction, didn't appear to be maintained.

If anyone has a contact number or email for him that'd be great.

Owen

Comment

search facebook for overfab uk, the is a site you can contact them on there. or just turn up at the unit on the west wiltshire industrial estate, on engineers road, at the weekend. someone will be there to sort you out.im down there most saturdays,and sundays.

Comment

Nice one cheers Scott, will do that.

Owen

Comment

Thinking of heading down to the workshop on Saturday, anyone know if Mr Surfenstein will be there? Be handy to know before I commit to the journey. The Overfab website isn't working for me for some reason.

Owen

Comment

[QUOTE=pyemaster;834701]Thinking of heading down to the workshop on Saturday, anyone know if Mr Surfenstein will be there? Be handy to know before I commit to the journey. The Overfab website isn't working for me for some reason.
                stringer will be their on saturday, Mark has not been seen for some time now, and has not been in contact,so can't help you out there! would like to see him myself. but stringer is the one to speak to about welding and fabrication,especially what you are looking for. sadly im not about this weekend (valentine's and anniversary) ,but stringer will be. you can find Overfab UK on facebook, with all the contact details,being on there.

Comment

Working...
                X