The IP seal kit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The IP seal kit!

Well it arrived from Roughtrax, very fast delivery, cant fault them there, I thought the kit came with some form of instructions, I'm sure the guy there said so, however the small plastic bag contains one top cover gasket, two green fibre seals, three black o rings and five copper washers, 25 effin quid?
    has the world gone completely crazy, because I actually phoned the order instead of "on line" they wouldn't give me the 20% discount on the oil (2X5lt),
    Probably bugger all point in phoning them about how to fit and the Aus "how to" is really a bit vague, when I did write ups I did it step by step,
    I don't know, perhaps I expect to much these days, £120 + for two cans of oil, a filter, a timing belt, and small bag of washers
    only sodding reason I phoned instead of on line is I wasn't sure which seal kit I needed, and neither did the guy, had to go and ask, ti say nowt about wether it's a bosh or denso on the bag so I maywell have the wrong one anyway, sod it, rant over (again)
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss
Working...
X