yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OVERFAB 3'' downpipe and exhaust review.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OVERFAB 3'' downpipe and exhaust review.

So I wanted a 3'' downpipe and a straight through side exit exhaust. I got in touch with stringer over on the hilux pickup owners site. He runs OVER FAB in westbury with help from some members here as well.

Once the details were sorted I dropped the truck off and got her back sounding like this:

I am very happy. EGTs are down across the board and it pulls better, spools better and doesn't need to kick down to get going any more.

Cant recommend him enough. Get in touch if you need work done small or large.

yeah, i saw your truck over there,while it was being done. very nice rig! (loved the Alien graphics on the window ,too!)

Comment

Very nice.

Mine's a daily drive. How long did they have it for?

Comment

Cheers scott, thanks alot. Nice to know she is appreciated while I'm away

@ bonk: Do you have a third or second gen? Mine was the first third he had done so I left it with him for a week to get it right. Now he has his eye in on it I am sure it would be much less. If a second then less maybe because he has done a few of those. Best thing is give him a shout. I just chipped at home for the week and got on with things I really should have done months ago.

ba134jw no 142

Comment

shame i missed you. i'd just dropped some gen3 coil spring spacers and steering column spacers off.
          don't think they have done a full lift on a gen3,before.

any volunteers ?

Comment

It needs to be good for towing so I dont know how much lift you could do before changing the center of gravity too much?

What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Lewd Lux Lover View Post
              It needs to be good for towing so I dont know how much lift you could do before changing the center of gravity too much?

What do you think?
              stringer is the man to speak to on that front. im just an engineer who machines stuff for him and mark. i'll leave all the 'mechanic' type stuff to him, have a word,he'll know whats best

Comment

I fully endorse Overfab. They've helped me out of some sticky situations, and gone over and above with so much. I'll get round to posting some pics of the exhaust they made up for me and the most thorough MOT repair the tester had ever seen! Stringer is a proper dude. I love the set up. Get down there...

Comment

Originally posted by studiv View Post
                  I fully endorse Overfab. They've helped me out of some sticky situations, and gone over and above with so much. I'll get round to posting some pics of the exhaust they made up for me and the most thorough MOT repair the tester had ever seen! Stringer is a proper dude. I love the set up. Get down there...
                  saw your rear bumper, nice bit of blending in the seams,he did.

Comment

I can't help but read that in the voice Yoda
                    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
                      I can't help but read that in the voice Yoda
                      the point you may have...............good,it is

Comment

Working...
                      X