Breakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakers

Anyone on here still breaking surfs? Am i right in saying it used to be Stormforce? Looking for a passenger Front half shaft. Mines decided to break. Better asking here first before I try the Bay, ad rather money went to someone on here.

Cheers

Chris

Give THESE guys a call

Comment

Spot on, parts All came today. Terry was great to deal with.

Comment

Hey Chris long time bud, glad ya got sorted n welcome back to the Surf Emporium ...

14+ Years of Surfs ..... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !! So I bought another ....
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
          Hey Chris long time bud, glad ya got sorted n welcome back to the Surf Emporium ...

14+ Years of Surfs ..... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !! So I bought another ....
          Hey Jess how the devil are ya. Life treating you well?
          The wee surf has has a little TLC and will have more to come, its had a new shockie, exhaust system, handrake lever and cable and two new shafts although turn out the shafts werent its problem, looks like a buggered diff (nothing to do with my off road driving of course cough cough) Hope you and the Mrs are well mate

Comment

just spotted this thread and see you have been having some issues with your diff, could you do me a wee favour and have a look at the vid on this thread of my diff and let me know if your issue was anything similar to my issue.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthrea...987#post832987

Any advice would be appreciated thanks mate ;-)

Comment

Hi Chris

Na my Problem is a bit more serious than that I think. Im not too far from you in east lothian. Sorry I cant help

Comment

Thanks Chris, just trying to get to the bottom of the clunking I am getting now before I buy inner cv's next...didn't want to get them if there was a chance the diff is the issue with the little bit of play...I have spent a fair bit on it recently

Doesn't seem to be many of us up here...I'm pretty new to the 4x4 world so if you know of any events, good garages and nice trails let me know

Hope you get your diff issues sorted ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
                  Hey Jess how the devil are ya. Life treating you well?
                  The wee surf has has a little TLC and will have more to come, its had a new shockie, exhaust system, handrake lever and cable and two new shafts although turn out the shafts werent its problem, looks like a buggered diff (nothing to do with my off road driving of course cough cough) Hope you and the Mrs are well mate
                  Sorry Chris not bin on since last posting (No telephone or net) n life isn't as kind as it was, last time we was up your neck o' the woods (holidayng) nearly lost the missus, so we've been playing it cool since.
                  How's you n ya tribe doing ?
                  Your OffRoading skill was certainly different
                  Hope ya get ya Truck sorted soon Bud Good luck with it .....

14+ Years of Surfs ..... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !! So I got another .....
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
                    Sorry Chris not bin on since last posting (No telephone or net) n life isn't as kind as it was, last time we was up your neck o' the woods (holidayng) nearly lost the missus, so we've been playing it cool since.
                    How's you n ya tribe doing ?
                    Your OffRoading skill was certainly different
                    Hope ya get ya Truck sorted soon Bud Good luck with it .....

14+ Years of Surfs ..... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !! So I got another .....
                    Jess that sucks mate. Hope the good lady is recovering well. All good here, Girls are 12 & 9 so not quite the young ones they once were but I really cant complain about life right now. Went through a rough patch with depression about a year and a half - 2 years ago but been off meds for a while now and lookinig on the up. Just one of them curveballs life throws at ya I suppose. Be good to catch up one year.

Comment

Working...
                    X