Michal Maisey from Ledbury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michal Maisey from Ledbury

Hello from Bulgaria to all TOYOTA fans in UK. I am proud owner of 4RUNNER 1990 - equiped for fishing trips. I want to share with you my bad expirience with Mr. Michael Maisey from Ledbury. A few months ago I ordered to him 1KZ-TE engine with manual gearbox and transfer case. I paid in advance and I had to wait 2 weeks sending the engine to my UK address. After receiving the goods I found that he sent to me automatic gearbox. Untill this day we spoke over the phone a lot, after this day he stopped answering my calls - he SMS me that he is in the hospital with cutted leg off (accident). I waited a few weeks his recovery and tried call him again - silence. In the end a friend of mine from London called him - Michael answered and promice that can find part that my "friend need" . After that I send him SMS that I know what he did to me but he answered that he doesn't care. In the end contacted police. Probably hi did this to me because I am from Bulgaria, but I want to protect all of you sharing this information. For approval I can show all texts between both of us.

Wish you all the best!

He sold me some roof bars for my 2gen,when they arrived they were the ones that clamp onto the gutter rail which 2gens don't have,spoke to him on the phone a few times,got no joy he just kept saying they would fit the surf which I new they wouldn't and I was trying to put them on wrong,sold them on for a profit in the end to a guy with a Pajero,for a guy that sells a lot of surf spares he seems a bit clueless or he new what he was sending was the wrong ones,wouldn't buy another thing from them,that's just my opinion,he may have sold many parts to many happy surf owners,but I'm defo not one of them

Comment

he screwed me too, still waiting for some parts that are paid for, but never arrived, or sold me few things that weren't the right ones
      the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4runner1990 View Post
        Hello from Bulgaria to all TOYOTA fans in UK. I am proud owner of 4RUNNER 1990 - equipped for fishing trips. I want to share with you my bad experience with Mr. Michael Maisey from Ledbury. A few months ago I ordered to him 1KZ-TE engine with manual gearbox and transfer case. I paid in advance and I had to wait 2 weeks sending the engine to my UK address. After receiving the goods I found that he sent to me automatic gearbox. Until this day we spoke over the phone a lot, after this day he stopped answering my calls - he SMS me that he is in the hospital with cutted leg off (accident). I waited a few weeks his recovery and tried call him again - silence. In the end a friend of mine from London called him - Michael answered and promise that can find part that my "friend need" . After that I send him SMS that I know what he did to me but he answered that he doesn't care. In the end contacted police. Probably hi did this to me because I am from Bulgaria, but I want to protect all of you sharing this information. For approval I can show all texts between both of us.

Wish you all the best!
        i feel your pain.

have you got any pics of your runner?

i you still looking for a manual gearbox + transfer box of a 4runner, my friend ( a vet ) got an engineless 1994 4 runner manual, that i can ask him if he want to sell those bits.

Comment

Thank you!

Thank you all for your unswers! A few days ago, I finished change my 2LT 2.4 TD engine with 1KZ-TE 3.0 TD. New engine is working great (thanks Lord, it is from Michael) and I am really happy. Soon I will post pictures, I am putting inside isolation and new leather seats. My TOYOTA is prepared for fishing trips and I am really proud with it. Regarding Mr. Maisey I am in touch with police and I really expect that there is lows in your country and he will get what he deservs. I tried to add picture,but I dont have ready URL, I will prepare and I will show you my 4RUNNER.

Best Regards

Comment

4runner pic

Here it is:
            Attached Files

Comment

4runner pics

More:
              Attached Files

Comment

nice bumpers, is that a custom the rear one? any more pics of it?

Comment

Rear one is original, in 2-3 weeks will be replaced with custom made
                  Regards

Comment

show us some pics when done

Comment

Working...
                    X