Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi everybody, I'm just new on this nice forum!
    First of all I want to say hello to the folk!
    I'm looking for replace my instrument cluster but I cannot found it anywhere.
    My hiulx surf is year 2000 3.0L KH-KZN185W
    Any suggestion where to search?
    Thanks a lot.

Hi and welcome. Lots of breakers here in the UK that i am sure would ship out. try Lord Lucan on here i know he breaks surfs cant think of the name of his comapny though
    SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Tks a lot, i will try to contact him and let the forum know.

Comment

You'll not find many (any?) 2000 cars being broken in the uk.. (if you do please tell me!)

Depending on what you need the cluster for, your best bet will be Ebay USA, but they'll be petrol, so you'll probably need to swap bits over.
        More Lift.
        More Tyres.
        More Engine.

Comment

Tks man, I just checked on ebay usa, but didn't found it.....looks very difficult to found it.
          this is the cluster I'm looking for, if someone can help me I will really appreciate it.
          Tks
          Attached Files

Comment

Oh, those are rare... sorry..

Can I ask what's wrong with the old one?
            More Lift.
            More Tyres.
            More Engine.

Comment

Re

Hi KS,
              Of course you can!
              I bought the car 3 years ago and got a problem with the fuel indication in the instrument cluster. At the biginning i tought was a fuel Gauge problem but after an inspection i noticed that the previous owner Made a short-circuit in the back of the instrument cluster in order to show full tank all the time. So the electronic part of the fuel circuito is Now damaged. That's why i try to get a New one!
              Any suggestion????
              Thanks!

Comment

Hello, trust you are well. I am having similar problem for same vehicle. Were you able to get the instrument cluster? Regards.

Comment

Working...
                X