• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Scott-Lee

Guess you will spend the day polishing

Good to see you yesterday,Hope you enjoyed your pint

Robert & Shirley

cheers Robert.
    food was awesome,and the shandy went down a treat!

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday!
      More Lift.
      More Tyres.
      More Engine.

Comment

wow, you was born in the same day as me!

Comment

To be honest, I would like to add something. Do you know that in the same day like us was born Robert de Niro, Sean Penn, Rachel Hurd-Wood and many others! Frankly speaking I'm proud to be born at the same day like these famous people. Frankly speaking I've never been interested in famous people's date of birth, however, once I had a task in the school to write about a famous personality born at the same day like me, so I searched for information and found this site sunsigns.org, with the help of which I found out, that there are many people who were born at the same day like me

Comment

I agree with you, it is an honor to be born on the same day with some great people. Indeed, you feel and believe that you are the same cool and successful as they! And as if their power somehow transferred to you and it inspires a lot. Every year we have a tradition on my birthday to order a gift basket with good wine and cheese from jetgiftbaskets.com and make a romantic dinner with my husband, he plays guitar, and we sing together songs of the Beatles.

Comment

Working...
            X