No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to all,
    i have just joined . I am 59 year old laday who a last got rid of Land Rover Discovery, which was like have a mobile swimming pool. I got myself few days ago a N reg. (1996) Hilux Surf SSRX 3L auto, diesel with 80,000.00mls with full year MOt with no adivisorys. I hope you boys out there can advise what to look out for and what i should be doing now to the truck to make sure it runs well. I have all the oringal manual and maintenance note in Japanese from the pervious owner. The car only been register in UK 2013 . Brought the car from mechanic who had the car from 2013. Spotless clean. The car dont have any car alarm, so i need some advise here what to put in. I have dogs which i need a system that dont set it off when i leave them in the car . can anybody sugguest ?. I live in Scotland, and its always rain up here, i been driving with the 4wheel drive mod at the moment. Do you think i should be driving the 2 wheel drive mod?. I also notice that the fuel gauge is going down very quickly, maybe i should just use the 2 wheel dive mod. to save the fuel. Its just that i got use driving 4x4's for few years now.
    Any help and advise will be grateful.
Working...
X