The service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The service

So started out a good day on the surf changed all the oils ie diffs,transfer box , gear box and so on. Decided to repair the starter motor that on occasion clicks so I it off and repairs the contact they was pretty worn.

Then went on to do the cam belt which went very easy would rather change them than the fan/alt belts.

Then because the cold start is rubbish decided to change the glow plugs and the tip broke off.

The broken price fell straight thru I turnt the engine over by hand and she locked up so I knew it was sitting under a valve so then the head had to come off. So tonight got home from work at 3 then hit it hard and within two hours it was off surprised being as it was my first one.
    Got abit lazy and left everything I could get away with on lol

So looking forward to tomorrow when the parts turn up from rough trax after work il be refitting it. That's my Monday carnage lol

Ah mate thats really bad luck. Good luck it all goes well putting it back together.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewd Lux Lover View Post
      Ah mate thats really bad luck. Good luck it all goes well putting it back together.
      So far so good spent 3 hrs last nite finishing it off and she's good drove it to work today no problems so hopefully it lasts another 5 yrs

Comment

Working...
      X