help with forum account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with forum account

hi every time i try to post (except in this section) i get the following message:

mudlux, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

anyone know how i fix this?

All fixed and welcome
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

thanks for that ive since registered again as mudlux1 and it worked fine. feel free to delete the mudlux1 account if needs be and ill just use the mudlux one

Comment

although i have posted in the wanted section under mudlux1..will that get deleted?

Comment

Originally posted by mudlux View Post
          although i have posted in the wanted section under mudlux1..will that get deleted?
          I will delete the other account but the post will remain but won't be under the other user name once the account is deleted. It will default to a guest post.
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

Working...
          X