@ shokenore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ shokenore

Adie do you know of a universal A/C kit for a car/truck, customer wants a/c fitted to his hilux pickup truck, I was going to retro fit the sytem from a surf into his pickup but im thinking its going to be heater and dash swap also.
    www.overfab.uk

Hi Mark
    Squeezing the system from a surf into the pick up might be the easiest route.
    '94 onwards would be advised as that will be on r134a gas.
    Car builder solutions .co.uk ? do sell all the kit evaporator condensor compressor etc

Most definitely available to help with the install gassing up etc.
    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Mark i have a gassing kit.....

BTW did you get my text???
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Ian, you can't fart into an A/C system. You'll kill the occupants of the vehicle.

And, your arse is not technically classified as a gassing kit....
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
          Ian, you can't fart into an A/C system. You'll kill the occupants of the vehicle.

soo need eye bleach.......

I might just happen to have an odd 875 grammes of 134a lying about

come to think of it I have a compressor that is taking up garage space.

BTW Ian thanks for the phone call I have been looking out for your beer update so I am not phoning you back when you are at work on shift /off shift sleeping etc
          Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Just starting 3 off
            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
              Mark i have a gassing kit.....

BTW did you get my text???
              Lmfao, I only want to blow the bloody doors off, not the whole truck. But thanks for the offer buddy, yea I got your txt but my phone is a little er... worst for wear shall we say. And like Adie ive been waiting for the beer pics to know your off work lol.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post

No its classed as a biological weapon, first symptoms are loss of eyebrows rapidly followed by a burning sensation of the nostrils and finally uncontrolled vomiting and choking.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
                  Hi Mark
                  Squeezing the system from a surf into the pick up might be the easiest route.
                  '94 onwards would be advised as that will be on r134a gas.
                  Car builder solutions .co.uk ? do sell all the kit evaporator condensor compressor etc

Most definitely available to help with the install gassing up etc.
                  Thanks for the info Adie will deffo get in touch when re gassing and system check.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                    Thanks for the info Adie will deffo get in touch when re gassing and system check.
                    More than happy to help
                    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Working...
                    X